- 1 large organic zucchini (or 2 small/1 large)
- 1 ½ cup almond flour
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 egg organic, cage-free
- 3-4 tbsp blackened cajun spice (check ingredients, no sugar & no MSG)
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Beat egg in a small bowl.
- Combine almond flour, spices, and salt in another bowl.
- Cut zucchini into french fry sized spears.
- Dip a small handful of zucchini fries in the egg and dredge in the almond flour mixture.
- Be sure they are well coated and place on a baking stone or parchment lined baking sheet.
- Cook for 20-30 minutes or until brown and crispy. Try making our Yogurt Vegetable Dip while your zucchini fries bake!
- Serve immediately, with delicious Yogurt Vegetable Dip!