Thai Red Curry Chicken Recipe – Organic, Quick, & Easy
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 lb organic chicken breasts free range, sliced very thin
- 1 tbsp Thai red curry paste you can make your own or use store-bought (check for sugar-free and no MSG)
- 1 cup organic zucchini slice
- 1 red bell pepper sliced into strips
- ½ onion chunked
- 1 can coconut milk full fat
- 1 avocado cut into chunks
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro
- ½ cup broccoli
- ½ cup mushrooms
- 1 small chunk lemongrass
- 1–2 kaffir leaves
- Heat the oil in a non-toxic skillet (non-teflon) like cast iron and brown the chicken.
- Add in the rest of the vegetables and cook until chicken is done and vegetables are slightly cooked, but still firm.
- Add the coconut milk and red curry paste and mix.
- Simmer for a few minutes and discard kaffir leaves and lemongrass.
- Top with avocado and add fresh cilantro if desired. Serve and enjoy.