Grainless Pumpkin Muffin Recipe – Gluten-Free Muffins
- ½ can sugar-free pure pumpkin puree (7.5-8 oz)
- 2 organic free-range eggs
- ¼ tsp pure stevia extract (or to taste)
- 4 tbsp organic butter melted
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¾ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ cup finely chopped walnuts
Core plan only:
- handful of raisins or chopped dates
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Line a muffin pan with unbleached paper liners or silicone muffin cups.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except almond flour and walnuts with a hand mixer, until well mixed.
- Stir in the almond flour and walnuts just until incorporated. Batter will be very thick.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups and try to smooth the tops as much as possible. (If you want pumpkin seeds on top, add now)
- Bake for 25–30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.