Essential Bar Pie in a Jar
- 3 MaxLiving Essential Bars crushed
- 1 cup almonds chopped
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 scoop MaxLiving Grass-Fed Whey Protein Chocolate
- 10 Medjool dates pitted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean powder (or 1 tsp vanilla extract)
- 1 can coconut milk full-fat organic
- 2 tbsp stevia (to taste)
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Finely chop the bars then the almonds.
- Mix together in a bowl.
- Steam the cauliflower until very tender.
- Blend all pudding ingredients in a high speed blender until smooth and creamy.
- Open the can, there will be a firm, waxy, thick white layer of coconut cream on top. Scoop out the coconut cream and into a large bowl.
- Mix on high speed – whip the coconut cream for 3 to 5 minutes until it becomes fluffy and light, with soft peaks.
- Mix in your sweetener and vanilla, if using.
- Layer in a jar, crust, then pudding, then cream. (Save some crust to sprinkle on top)
- Garnish with extra crust, chocolate shavings or fruit, if desired.