Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ cup ground flaxseeds
- ¼ tsp liquid stevia
- ¼ cup cocoa powder optional
- ¼ cup organic butter melted
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract for crust
- 1 cup organic heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract for filling
- 8 oz organic cream cheese softened, brick
- ½ tsp liquid stevia (or 1 tablespoon spoonable stevia, or ½ cup erythritol for filling)
- 1 cup organic creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp full fat coconut milk
- Blend all crust ingredients together: almond flour, flaxseeds, ¼ liquid stevia, cocoa powder, butter, and 1 tablespoon vanilla extract. Press into a 9-inch pie plate.
- Cover the entire dish with foil, bake at 350° F for 20 minutes, or until firm.
- Let cool completely before adding filling.
- For the filling, use a large bowl and electric mixer to beat the cream and remaining vanilla extract until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat the cheese and remaining stevia until blended. Beat in the peanut butter and coconut milk. Fold in the whipped cream until well mixed.
- Pour into the cooled pie crust and refrigerate for 2 hours until set. Slice with a sharp knife.
- Drizzle with melted unsweetened chocolate/butter/stevia (optional).