Trail Mix Recipe – Healthy Snacks On The Go
- 2 cups nuts any combination of walnuts, pecans, and almonds — slivered work best
- ½ cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup large coconut flakes unsweetened
- ¼ cup cocoa nibs or stevia sweetened chocolate
- Dried fruit
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger or ¼ tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup pistachios
For Trail Mix
- Mix and enjoy!
For a granola version:
- Preheat oven to 300° F.
- Leave out chocolate and dried fruit and mix in ¼ cup coconut oil and stevia to taste.
- Bake on a parchment lined sheet at 300° F for 20–25 minutes without stirring.