Healthy Oven Baked Chicken Nugget Recipe – Gluten-free Chicken Tenders
- 1 lb chicken tenders (or chicken breasts) organic, pounded thin
- ½ cup grapeseed oil
- 1 cup almond flour
- Sea salt (to taste)
- Black pepper (to taste)
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Dredge in grapeseed oil and then in almond flour.
- Place in a glass baking dish and bake at 350° F for about 30–40 minutes, depending on the thickness of the chicken.
- Make a lemon butter sauce for a “piccata” style dish.
- Make chicken parmesan by adding organic spaghetti sauce and mozzarella.