Green Bean Almondine
Most green bean recipes call for the beans to be cooked so long that much of the nutrients are lost. In this recipe, they remain completely intact, and the beans have a ton of flavor. Even the pickiest eater will love these healthy green beans! Try them today!
- 4 cups greens beans (french cut)
- 2 cups mushrooms wiped and sliced
- 1 cup almonds sliced
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 8 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tbsp onion minced
- ½ tsp dry mustard
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp fresh ground pepper
- Combine ingredients for marinade and pour over beans, mushrooms and almonds. Toss well.
- Allow to marinate for 2 hours in a dehydrator or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Serve chilled or slightly warmed.