Almond Flour Bread Recipe- Grain-Free Bread
- 1¼ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup garbanzo bean flour
- 2 tbsp garbanzo bean flour
- ¼ cup ground golden flax meal
- 1½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 5 organic free-range eggs, seperated
- ¼ cup organic butter, melted
- 1 tbsp amasai, plain yogurt, or organic heavy cream
- 4-6 drops liquid stevia (optional-to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a loaf pan with coconut oil.
- In a food processor, combine the almond flour, garbanzo bean flour, flax meal, baking soda, and salt. Pulse until blended.
- Add the egg yolks, butter, amasai or yogurt, and stevia (if using). Pulse until blended.
- Put the egg whites in a large bowl and mix with an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
- Pour into the flour mixture in the food processor and pulse (do not run) until the egg whites are blended.
- Spread into the greased loaf pan. Bake 40 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in the pan for 15 minutes and then cool the rest of the way on a rack.