- 4 oz peppers chopped (use multiple colored peppers for colorful salad)
- 1 seedless cucumber diced
- 3 celery sticks sliced
- 1 small fennel bulb sliced
- 3 green onions sliced
- 1/3 cup olive oil extra virgin
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 tsp fresh tarragon shredded or finely chopped
- 2 tsp fresh basil shredded or finely chopped
- Sea salt (to taste)
- Cracked Pepper (to taste)
- Combine peppers, cucumber, celery, fennel & onion in a large bowl. Cover & refrigerate.
- Whisk oil with lemon juice, garlic, tarragon & basil, cover & refrigerate.
- One hour before serving, toss salad with dressing.
- Add sea salt & pepper to taste.