Chicken Soup With Broccoli, Spinach, and Cauliflower
- 6 cups organic chicken broth (use bone broth for extra nutrients)
- 1 skinless boneless chicken breast cage-free
- 1 yellow onion finely-diced
- ½ cup broccoli florets
- ½ cup cauliflower florets
- ½ cup chopped spinach
- 3 tbsp finely-chopped fresh parsley
- sea salt (to taste)
- fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- In a large sauce pan, bring chicken broth to a simmer.
- Add the chicken breast and simmer just until tender and no trace of pink remains, (about 8-10 minutes).
- Remove the chicken breast. Transfer to a cutting board and cut into 1-inch cubes. Set aside.
- Add the onions, broccoli, cauliflower, and chopped spinach to the broth. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the cubed chicken, parsley, sea salt, and pepper.
- Simmer 3 more minutes.
- Ladle out a serving, garnish and enjoy!